RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakebackRakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback
(Don't forget to clear your cookies before clicking either link - Tools, Internet Options, Clear Cookies)
If signing up for an account with RakeTheRake as a result of this blog, please state 'referred by 'RTR17009' in the extra info box and email me at bitterandtwistedindividual@fsmail.net with the last 3 digits of your RTR account number. That way you'll earn me a referral bonus on top of your rakeback and help me to finish my challenge just that little bit quicker, and I'll be able to identify you for percentages in my WSOP seat at 75% of cost price when the time comes (see 'Sharing the challenge love', Jan 2008)......
Many thanks!!

*Note added 5/1/08 - Should I complete the challenge and, lo and behold, cash in the Main Event, 10% of my profit goes to Macmillan Cancer Support via http://www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk/

Friday 15 August 2008

Not much to report.....

H'okay!! Played an hour or so on Wednesday night while tying up some fishing rigs, again on the 10c/25c NL deep stack tables at Full Tilt. Threw away 30 or so dollars on a couple of mis-timed oop river bluffs on scary boards, trying to represent the hand that I'm (now) pretty sure my opponent was actually holding as both times they responded by putting me all in. D'oh!! Almost made up for it later on though, when on the right side of a $50 pot with made flush vs 2nd nut draw on the turn, thankfully oppo didn't hit and I was almost back to square one.

One thing I have noticed about Full Tilt - What is it with all the minimum buy-in hit and run pikies on there? Buy in for 20bbs on a 200bb table, get it all in at the first half-decent opportunity then leave the table straight away. Am I missing something? Is this really a viable way of being profitable or is it simply gambling with numbers and hoping for the best? I've seen it so many times since I started plaing again that I'm thinking there must be some sort of strategy to it, it's that commonplace on FT. Somethig to think about while I munch on my KFC tonight anyways!!

Good luck, until next time...

No comments: