RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakebackRakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback
(Don't forget to clear your cookies before clicking either link - Tools, Internet Options, Clear Cookies)
If signing up for an account with RakeTheRake as a result of this blog, please state 'referred by 'RTR17009' in the extra info box and email me at bitterandtwistedindividual@fsmail.net with the last 3 digits of your RTR account number. That way you'll earn me a referral bonus on top of your rakeback and help me to finish my challenge just that little bit quicker, and I'll be able to identify you for percentages in my WSOP seat at 75% of cost price when the time comes (see 'Sharing the challenge love', Jan 2008)......
Many thanks!!

*Note added 5/1/08 - Should I complete the challenge and, lo and behold, cash in the Main Event, 10% of my profit goes to Macmillan Cancer Support via http://www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk/

Thursday 14 February 2008

Nothing particularly interesting to write about....

...bar reaching the Quarter Final stage of the Pool singles knockout without losing a frame then being knocked out in a nailbiting 3-2 thriller by one of my own team-mates, but who wants to read about that? Not poker people, that's for sure!! Not played any poker since Monday, so instead, it's just time for a massive plugathon.....


3 companies that are currently helping me with the 10 to 10000 USD Challenge, in no particular order -


YourPokerCash - Sorted me out with a free $50, no deposit bankroll and a Full Tilt account, which I can have my RTR referal fees paid into. I'm due another $50 anytime soon, so it's time to take a different approach and play Tighty McTight from Tightsville low limit cash with that $50, and use the account just for referral fees once 1000 FTP's is reached. As soon as 1000 FTP's are earnt, apparently I can apply for another $50 at Absolute, PartyPoker or UltimateBet. Bonus!! Click the link and fill in the sign up details (takes about 10 minutes, and you need a digital camera) at top left of page for your very own free $50.


William Hill Poker - 30% rakeback direct from Hills, a nice little bonus every Tuesday, and the Double Your Money STTs have become the mainstay of my poker play at the moment. Having had a few looks through the MTT lobby, they also appear to have a very, very comprehensive MTT schedule of an evening with satellites to all the big tournaments. Add to that the infamous HeadHunter and Scalp Collector Tournaments, and you don't really need to look anywhere else!! Click the banner at the top of the page for a minimum of 30% rakeback direct from William Hill, paid straight to your account every Tuesday.


RakeTheRake - Look after all my other rakeback needs, from Betfair to PKR. Admittedly, I've not used the BF software much this month (only for Eyes Wide Shut satellites), but when I do it's 30% rakeback from them too, thanks to RTR. If you're thinking of opening an account at a new site or are currently using a Betfair account and aren't earning rakeback on it, you'd be silly not to click the RakeTheRake button at the top left of the page...


Right, plugs over, time to think about cooking a special Valentine's dinner, no poker tonight for obvious reasons... Going to get right back on the trail tomorrow though!!!!!

Good luck all!!

No comments: