RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakebackRakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback
(Don't forget to clear your cookies before clicking either link - Tools, Internet Options, Clear Cookies)
If signing up for an account with RakeTheRake as a result of this blog, please state 'referred by 'RTR17009' in the extra info box and email me at bitterandtwistedindividual@fsmail.net with the last 3 digits of your RTR account number. That way you'll earn me a referral bonus on top of your rakeback and help me to finish my challenge just that little bit quicker, and I'll be able to identify you for percentages in my WSOP seat at 75% of cost price when the time comes (see 'Sharing the challenge love', Jan 2008)......
Many thanks!!

*Note added 5/1/08 - Should I complete the challenge and, lo and behold, cash in the Main Event, 10% of my profit goes to Macmillan Cancer Support via http://www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk/

Sunday 17 February 2008

Oh, the joy, the delight, the immense beauty of JJ....

I think it has been well documented that I absolutely hate JJ, without doubt a horrendous bogey hand for me. As such, I now play JJ like a small pair, set mining and chucking it away at the slightest sign of resistance. This is why, from a DYM last night......


Tumble: posts small blind 7
Gare23086: posts big blind 15
That's right, this is level ONE!!
----- HOLE CARDS -----
dealt to Gare23086 [Jc Jh]
MrFeeling: folds
Melfice: folds
tibbbi: folds
Kenny7: calls 15
04captain: folds
Karyn82: folds
Mar220785: calls 15
Ste250796: folds
Tumble: raises to 120
Gare23086: calls 105
Kenny7: folds
Mar220785: calls 105
----- FLOP ----- [Jd 3c Ts]
Tumble: bets 1395 and is all-in
Gare23086: calls 1395
Mar220785: folds
----- TURN ----- [Jd 3c Ts][Ad]
----- RIVER ----- [Jd 3c Ts Ad][Kd]
----- SHOW DOWN -----
Tumble: shows [Ah Ac] (Three of a kind, Aces, King high)
Gare23086: shows [Jc Jh] (Three of a kind, Jacks, Ace high)
Tumble collected 3165 from Main pot

JJ in my hand, it is cursed, I tell thee!!!

Honestly, what have I ever done to JJ to deserve that? Looooooooooool!!! Dealt out a 5 outer to someone on the river in a different DYM shortly after so karma was restored, not, however, before my wireless router crashed when I had 2/3 of my stack in the middle with KK on a K84 board though!! Darn you Hills and your lack of disconnection protection!!! Decided it just wasn't going to be my night after that, so turned it off having cashed 4 from 8 for a total loss of a mighty 4 dollars. Considering the circumstances, not horrendous, should've been 6 from 8 for $36 profit but I can't grumble, so will leave it there.

I have entry into $36k worth of gtd MTT's tonight, shame I have already had an overnight fishing trip planned for weeks!! I have 50/50 jockeys for the 2 big ones ($10k and $20k respectively), best of luck guys, I wish you well :-)

Big well done to Dests who took down yet another MTT last night, great result, well played!!

Right, time to go and catch some lovely fat carp. Best of luck all!!

No comments: