RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakebackRakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback
(Don't forget to clear your cookies before clicking either link - Tools, Internet Options, Clear Cookies)
If signing up for an account with RakeTheRake as a result of this blog, please state 'referred by 'RTR17009' in the extra info box and email me at bitterandtwistedindividual@fsmail.net with the last 3 digits of your RTR account number. That way you'll earn me a referral bonus on top of your rakeback and help me to finish my challenge just that little bit quicker, and I'll be able to identify you for percentages in my WSOP seat at 75% of cost price when the time comes (see 'Sharing the challenge love', Jan 2008)......
Many thanks!!

*Note added 5/1/08 - Should I complete the challenge and, lo and behold, cash in the Main Event, 10% of my profit goes to Macmillan Cancer Support via http://www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk/

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Nothing to report.....

On the poker front, barring receiving my Hills Rakeback for the week, which just happened to be exactly four dollars, precisely what I lost in rake at the weekend lol. As you can see from the SharkScope graph, things have leveled out somewhat following the huge downswing at the end of last month/beginning of this month. Rather a level chart than a falling one though!!

Fishing was very cold, however a few carp were caught and a good time was had, anything is welcome at this time of year. As an added bonus, I had a few quid running onto Portsmouth to beat Preston in the FA Cup, which was on while I was out fishing. Listening intently on the radio, they just about pulled it off, waiting until the 3rd minute of injury time to score the only goal of the game. PHEW!! £174 to the good, that'll be this years car tax paid for then!! I might have run up and down the lake banks, whooping and hollering, finishing off with a goal celebration style chest slide in the mud, however that's another story. Suffice to say, the fella fishing on the other side of the lake must now think I'm completely bonkers....

Not got much to do this week so will hopefully be able to get in a few poker sessions, to tell the truth I've kind of lost interest and am enjoying the break, going back to playing every now and again as opposed to every single day. Let's hope it reflects positively in my play and state of mind!!

Good luck all, thanks as ever for putting up with the drivel and then coming back for more :D

No comments: