RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakebackRakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback
(Don't forget to clear your cookies before clicking either link - Tools, Internet Options, Clear Cookies)
If signing up for an account with RakeTheRake as a result of this blog, please state 'referred by 'RTR17009' in the extra info box and email me at bitterandtwistedindividual@fsmail.net with the last 3 digits of your RTR account number. That way you'll earn me a referral bonus on top of your rakeback and help me to finish my challenge just that little bit quicker, and I'll be able to identify you for percentages in my WSOP seat at 75% of cost price when the time comes (see 'Sharing the challenge love', Jan 2008)......
Many thanks!!

*Note added 5/1/08 - Should I complete the challenge and, lo and behold, cash in the Main Event, 10% of my profit goes to Macmillan Cancer Support via http://www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk/

Tuesday 22 January 2008

30% rakeback direct from William Hill

The astute amongst you may have noticed the change in the banner above - with thanks to Gary Kane at William Hill, he has sorted out that anyone downloading the software from the banner above can have a minimum of 30% rakeback as a matter of course, with no minimum limit.


The rakeback week runs Monday - Sunday and players are paid every Tuesday according to the number of MPPs they have generated the previous week. This is on top of the monthly bonus of $100 for every 1,000 MPPs earnt up to a maximum of $500.


Mpps Earnt............Net..................Gross

0000-1199............38.71%...............30%
1200–1849............40%...................31%
1850–2499............45%...................34.88%
2500+....................50%...................38.75%




Fill your boots!! Don't forget to clear your cookies (and if you've had a previous William Hill account make sure that the software is uninstalled), otherwise the automatic rakeback HTML may not work and you'll be stuck with a normal account without rakeback entitlement. Many thanks to Gary at William Hill for making this possible, and also to UkGatsby for lending a helping hand with proceedings.


As an aside, the Full Tilt onslaught has started, well, indifferently. It's the first time I've played on a site that is predominantly US based, and I must admit that I'm finding it difficult to play against people that simply refuse to put down rag Aces and Kings pre flop, and middle pair no kicker or worse after the flop. Gutshot draw for all your chips anyone? Yeah, why not!! Will have to adjust my gameplan accordingly I think!! Just been 2 outered on the river HU with top two vs underpair to the board, nice hand, well played, good game, as the laptop gets launched across the room lol.

I've somehow managed to control myself into playing $5 STTs, and after 15 of them the profit is a truly massive $16.50. Hmm. Luckily though, again I can fit 4 tables on my laptop screen so with any luck the 1000 point threshold will be beaten by the middle of February (as long as I don't go busto first lol) so I can return to William Hill and possibly have a look at stepping up to the £10 DYMs as a result of the boosted bankroll, although I must admit to being tempted to forget about the Full Tilt idea and just get straight back on the £5 DYMs. However, the challenge is most definitely a marathon, not a sprint, and every free $100 is another 1% to completion so I'll try to stick to the Full Tilt task. Fingers crossed!!

No comments: