RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakebackRakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback
(Don't forget to clear your cookies before clicking either link - Tools, Internet Options, Clear Cookies)
If signing up for an account with RakeTheRake as a result of this blog, please state 'referred by 'RTR17009' in the extra info box and email me at bitterandtwistedindividual@fsmail.net with the last 3 digits of your RTR account number. That way you'll earn me a referral bonus on top of your rakeback and help me to finish my challenge just that little bit quicker, and I'll be able to identify you for percentages in my WSOP seat at 75% of cost price when the time comes (see 'Sharing the challenge love', Jan 2008)......
Many thanks!!

*Note added 5/1/08 - Should I complete the challenge and, lo and behold, cash in the Main Event, 10% of my profit goes to Macmillan Cancer Support via http://www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk/

Tuesday 22 January 2008

Received Free $50 at Full Tilt last night

As the title suggests really....



Congratulations, SG.

Your request for a Full Tilt Poker free bankroll from YourPokerCash has been approved! If your free bankroll is not in your account at the time you receive this email, please be patient as it may take a few more hours to hit your account. Be sure to qualify for our weekly and monthly promotions. Click the "Promotions" Tab on the YPC homepage for more details.

Minimum Activity Requirement:
1. When you receive your Full Tilt Poker Free Bankroll, you must complete 1000 Full Tilt Points before cashing out.

If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message by logging in to your YPC account and clicking the "Support" Tab at the top of the YPC homepage. Good luck building your bankroll!

Regards,
YPC Team



Bonus!! 10 minutes to sign up, 4 day wait while they verify my details (over the weekend too, so effectively 2 working days), $50 free. Good enough!! The 1000 FTPs works out as $142.86 in rake when playing MTTS and STTs (not sure about cash, FT appear to have a very bizarre rake/points system and I simply can't be bothered to work it out as I rarely play cash anymore), but for every 100 FTPs I earn a bonus of $5, which works out at 35% rakeback, up to 1000 points/$50. I'll have some of those onions tyvm!! The 1000 point mark is to stop people just signing up, cashing out and scarpering, fair enough if you ask me. It also gives me another avenue to explore when it comes to trying to buy a package from one of the poker rooms that has been involved in the challenge......

I'm highly likely to try to ramp it up playing way too high, but as it's a free $50 I'm happy to take the risk. If I lose it all, so be it.

So, there you go people, if you want a free $50 to start playing at Full Tilt, Absolute Poker, UltimateBet or Party Poker (don't forget, brand new customers only, and clear your cookies before hitting the link), fill your boots!!

http://www.yourpokercash.com/?addby=b169ae

Today I will mostly be playing my new found fortune on Full Tilt, I did plan to have a day of DYMs on Crypto but as the $5 for every 100 FTPs is only valid until May 20th, I suppose I'd best make hay while the sun shines.

Good luck all!!

No comments: