RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakebackRakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback
(Don't forget to clear your cookies before clicking either link - Tools, Internet Options, Clear Cookies)
If signing up for an account with RakeTheRake as a result of this blog, please state 'referred by 'RTR17009' in the extra info box and email me at bitterandtwistedindividual@fsmail.net with the last 3 digits of your RTR account number. That way you'll earn me a referral bonus on top of your rakeback and help me to finish my challenge just that little bit quicker, and I'll be able to identify you for percentages in my WSOP seat at 75% of cost price when the time comes (see 'Sharing the challenge love', Jan 2008)......
Many thanks!!

*Note added 5/1/08 - Should I complete the challenge and, lo and behold, cash in the Main Event, 10% of my profit goes to Macmillan Cancer Support via http://www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk/

Saturday 12 January 2008

Hehehehehe


Just had to get this one in, it's pretty close to how I feel about poker at the moment, but what a great picture!! I love it!! However, the road to recovery has been started, I tentatively dipped my toes into the world of super turbo once again this evening. 2 played, 2 won, ROI 286.4%. Not exactly shabby!! Just a shame it was 286% of $5 and not 286% of $20, but never mind, from little acorns and all that. Off to bed a relatively happy chappy, fully intent on bashing out some super turbo whup-ass over the weekend. THE CHALLENGE STARTS HERE FOLKS!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SG, after attempting a STT challenge of my own from the BF forum and failing miserably - one bad run early and its wipeout - have you considered playing the 'double your money' stts on hills, interpoker etc. they're dull as hell with a lot a people who don't realise you don't need to be 1st but if you can play a satellite its a bankroll builder.

Wildcat said...

Knew it was only a matter of time, keep it going ;)

SG - King of the forum ban said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SG - King of the forum ban said...

Try again shall we? I'll get the hang of this blogging thing if it kills me!!

Cheers Anon (Nags or Mr D?), I've been referred to the DYM's on more than one occasion in the past, and always turned down the idea as my ROI on standard STT's over time is a fair amount higher than it would be on the DYM's having run 6 months worth of STT finishes through Excel a few times. However, as you say it could indeed be a great bankroll builder, and as I need to grind my roll at the mo instead of using it 'properly', the DYM's are getting more and more attractive by the minute. Also, like you say, a different strategy is needed so maybe (hopefully) the Excel prediction is way out. I'll give it a go and see what happens, if WIldcat can turn a profit at them anyone can :D (all in jest Mr C ;) )
I have a, so far unused, Hills account, looks like a BF withdrawal and Hills quickcash request is imminent.
Cheers for taking the time to comment, much appreciated, a great idea.
Thanks again,
SG

And ty Mr Wildcat sir, I'll try my best!!