RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakebackRakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback
(Don't forget to clear your cookies before clicking either link - Tools, Internet Options, Clear Cookies)
If signing up for an account with RakeTheRake as a result of this blog, please state 'referred by 'RTR17009' in the extra info box and email me at bitterandtwistedindividual@fsmail.net with the last 3 digits of your RTR account number. That way you'll earn me a referral bonus on top of your rakeback and help me to finish my challenge just that little bit quicker, and I'll be able to identify you for percentages in my WSOP seat at 75% of cost price when the time comes (see 'Sharing the challenge love', Jan 2008)......
Many thanks!!

*Note added 5/1/08 - Should I complete the challenge and, lo and behold, cash in the Main Event, 10% of my profit goes to Macmillan Cancer Support via http://www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk/

Saturday 5 January 2008

In the very beginning......

The very first post on my very first blog, ooh I feel all excited!! I'll update with full details over the next few days, but basically this blog is going to follow my story of turning $10 in to $10,000 via the joy of online poker, and then taking that $10k and buying into the WSOP Main Event with it. I am confident in completing the challenge, and I'm looking forward to sharing the ups and downs via the blog (be prepared for the downs, I like a good rant!). Anyhow, it's just coming up for 2.30am GMT, so sleep is probably a good idea right now. I feel it's going to take a good few days (ok, I am a technopleb, make that weeks) to get the blog up and running to a satisfactory standard, so please bear with me during the initial changes.

No comments: