RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakebackRakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback
(Don't forget to clear your cookies before clicking either link - Tools, Internet Options, Clear Cookies)
If signing up for an account with RakeTheRake as a result of this blog, please state 'referred by 'RTR17009' in the extra info box and email me at bitterandtwistedindividual@fsmail.net with the last 3 digits of your RTR account number. That way you'll earn me a referral bonus on top of your rakeback and help me to finish my challenge just that little bit quicker, and I'll be able to identify you for percentages in my WSOP seat at 75% of cost price when the time comes (see 'Sharing the challenge love', Jan 2008)......
Many thanks!!

*Note added 5/1/08 - Should I complete the challenge and, lo and behold, cash in the Main Event, 10% of my profit goes to Macmillan Cancer Support via http://www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk/

Friday 25 January 2008

Definite break for a few days.....

I may well have said that I wasn't going to play the weekend, but couldn't help myself. Decided to split the remaining Full Tilt balance between 2 micro cash tables, took 3 huge hits and busto. First was when I led out with a flopped top set vs flush draw who jammed x4.6 my lead, turned the flush, second was 44 vs 55 on 45A flop and third was K9 vs 55 on K95 flop. Bye bye Full Tilt bankroll, it was so healthy a few days ago, boo hoo!!

Must take a break now, the K9 vs 55 my oppo might as well have phoned me up and told me he had the set on the flop, I played it so badly it was unbelievable. Could've got away with a $2.30 hit, instead I go busto. Not good.

Back onto the William Hill Double Your Money's next week, target was to reach $500 by the end of February (planned a target of $250 a month for the first 6 months) but I think $300 is probably now a far more realistic target given the circumstances. With any luck, February will be a better month than January. I won't hold my breath though!!

Good luck to all, see you at the tables in a few days :-)

2 comments:

MC Roller said...

FREE THE BANNED TWO. :-))

Good luck with the challenge.

SG - King of the forum ban said...

Wow, MC in da hizzle!! Great to hear from you :-))
Hope you are well mate, saw your post at beginning of Jan, thoughts are with you and I hope everything turns out ok. Keep us posted!!
The banned two are banned for life I'm afraid. Fair enough, I was a naughty boy, I shall take it on the chin. For reference though, 'kkkkkkk' and 'my name is kevin' may seem to have familiar styles of posting if you look closely enough ;)
All the very best,
SG