RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakebackRakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback
(Don't forget to clear your cookies before clicking either link - Tools, Internet Options, Clear Cookies)
If signing up for an account with RakeTheRake as a result of this blog, please state 'referred by 'RTR17009' in the extra info box and email me at bitterandtwistedindividual@fsmail.net with the last 3 digits of your RTR account number. That way you'll earn me a referral bonus on top of your rakeback and help me to finish my challenge just that little bit quicker, and I'll be able to identify you for percentages in my WSOP seat at 75% of cost price when the time comes (see 'Sharing the challenge love', Jan 2008)......
Many thanks!!

*Note added 5/1/08 - Should I complete the challenge and, lo and behold, cash in the Main Event, 10% of my profit goes to Macmillan Cancer Support via http://www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk/

Tuesday 8 January 2008

First percent sold already!!

Wow, that didn't take long!! Many, many thanks to Chalfontfan (aka Call of the Wildcat) for getting the ball rolling!! We were having a chinwag on MSN last night when he asked if he could reserve another 1% on top of his freebie. Not a problem I said, consider it done, but don't send me any dollars until the $10k is won and ready to be exchanged for a WSOP seat, just in case it takes a little longer than hoped. I checked my emails this morning, it appears that the great man has shipped it over via a PokerStars transfer anyway, with the message 'I wouldn't do it unless I knew you were going to succeed'. What a massive vote of confidence, and a truly wonderful gesture. It would be downright rude of me to transfer the $75 back until the challenge is completed (which was my first thought), so I'm going to use it to open the bank account that I'm going to be sweeping the funds into each month. Once again, many thanks to Chal, a true gentleman. Now go visit his own blog via the link on the left!!!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1 comment:

seanb said...

linked you up m8

"M"