RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakebackRakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback
(Don't forget to clear your cookies before clicking either link - Tools, Internet Options, Clear Cookies)
If signing up for an account with RakeTheRake as a result of this blog, please state 'referred by 'RTR17009' in the extra info box and email me at bitterandtwistedindividual@fsmail.net with the last 3 digits of your RTR account number. That way you'll earn me a referral bonus on top of your rakeback and help me to finish my challenge just that little bit quicker, and I'll be able to identify you for percentages in my WSOP seat at 75% of cost price when the time comes (see 'Sharing the challenge love', Jan 2008)......
Many thanks!!

*Note added 5/1/08 - Should I complete the challenge and, lo and behold, cash in the Main Event, 10% of my profit goes to Macmillan Cancer Support via http://www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk/

Friday 11 January 2008

That was easy!!







BONUS!!! Now let's try multiple files, including a couple of gifs. This could go horribly wrong.....

*6 attempts later, the layout is ok but the gif doesn't work, it needs to be clicked on. That'll have to do...

2 comments:

The 80th Minute said...

Hey SG,

Don't count on adsense! They will never pay you cause you have a gambling related blog.

You can find the complete article in my (sleeping) sportsbetting blog.

You can try adbrite instead.

Cheers,
Dremeber

SG - King of the forum ban said...

Thanks for the tip off Dre, much appreciated. I must admit I thought it was touch and go when I read their t+c's, however I thought I'd get away with it as it's an account of doing some gambling, as opposed to an actual gambling site. It appears I was wrong!! Cheers for the advice, I'll check it out now.
Cheers,
SG